Electric Coffee Grinder Mill with Stainless Steel Blades, 1.4oz/40g, Small Coffee Bean Grinder.
● Moderate Capacity:Grinds up to 1.4 oz. / 40g of coffee beans at a time, which can yield up to 4 cups of coffee. It is suitable for 1-2 person.
● Fast and Convenient Grinding: With the powerful 150w motor and 304 stainless steel blades, grinder can transform the whole coffee beans into freshly ground coffee in less than 20 seconds.
● Fine or Coarse as you Like: The grinder can powerfully grinds coarse to fine in seconds which can meet the taste preference of different people.
● Safe and Durable: Up to 5mm thick cover which can effectively prevent the coffee powder from splashing.Through the transparent cover, you can monitor grinding process and get coarse or fine coffee powder.
● What You Get: 1 coffee grinder,1 brush and our friendly customer service.
SHARDOR Coffee Grinder
Every Day with a New Favor
SHARDOR coffee grinder has a sleek and elegant appearance, as well as practical feature. The transparent lid allows you to focus on the grinding process at any time, and the lid activated safety switch allows you to control the thickness of the powder according to your preferences.
Stainless steel blade of good quality offers powerful and quick performance, grinding coffee beans sharply and evenly.
Safety Without Danger
The lid's lock ring is a protective device, and the coffee grinder can only be operated when the lock ring of the lid is fully screwed. Don't worry about the danger. It's safe to use.
The time of pressing the lid decides how fine the powder would be. You can stop at any time you want.
Fine or Coarse as you Like
1.2 x 3.9 x 0.8 inches
120V, 60HZ / 230V, 50HZ
● How powerful is the motor?
It is 150w.
● How long do you grind the beans to get like a medium grind designed for all coffee makers? Too fine and sediment gets in the brewed coffee?
I like a fine ground and it takes me less than 10 seconds to get it fine. The metal filter in my coffee maker allows some fines to pass but I don't mind. I guess that it would take somewhere between 5 and 10 seconds for a medium grind.
● Do we need to press the button during the grinding process?
That's correct. It is simple and fast.
● What are the dimensions?
It's about 7.3 inches tall.
● Is it automatic grinder?
Yes it is electric. Just push down very easy.
● Is this a blade grinder?
Yes, there are 4 small blades in the bottom of the cup. It is quite sharp and powerful.
● After grinding, how do you clean it?
You can use a brush or a day towel to clean it. IT is simple and easy.
● What is the warranty length?
The warranty for the coffee grinder is 400 days.