Coffee & Spice Grinders Electric, 2 Removable Stainless Steel Bowls for dry or wet grinding.
● Just by simply pressing the lid with different time to custom grind settings. Get desired powder in 20 seconds or less.
● No flavor contamination. One grinder bowl with 2 blades for dry grinding like coffee bean and grains; one chopper bowl with 4 blades for wet grinding like garlic and basil. Bowls are removable and easy to transfer powder and to clean.
● High-quality stainless steel blade and 200W powerful motor ensure continuous and even grinding for better maintaining the original flavor.
● Steady and Safety lock and nice sealing ring effectively prevent powder splashing.
● ETL approved. 120V. 2 in 1 spoon with brush. 6-month hassle-free replacement.
Powerful Coffee Grinder
Great Grinder for Coffee Beans and Spices
SHARDOR CG628B has two bowls to grind different ingredients. One bowl with 2-blade is for dry grinding, like coffee bean and spices. One bowl with 4-blade is for wet grinding, like garlic and basil. No flavor contamination happens from now on. And the bowl is removable for easy cleaning. 200W powerful motor and stainless steel blade ensure even and fast grinding. It must be a nice helper in your kitchen.
Stainless steel blade of good quality offers powerful and quick performance, grinding coffee beans sharply and evenly.
Fine or Coarse as You Like
The time of pressing the lid decides how fine the powder would be. You can stop at any time you want.
Grinding bowl with 2-blade for coffee beans and spices. Chopping bowl with 4-blade for garlic, ginger, chillies and vegetables.
3.7 x 3.7 x 8 inches
120V, 60HZ / 230V, 50HZ
● Does it grind herbs?
Yes. It does. You can use the 4-blade cup.
● Can you grind cinnamon sticks with this grinder?
Yes, dear. you can grind it with the 2-blade bowl.
● Does the motor over heat with continous grinding over 20+ seconds?
Usually it is ok to continuously grind ingredients within 30 sec for each time. After 30 sec grinding, the grinder should take a rest for 30 sec to prevent over-heating of the motor. And the powder after grinding for 30 seconds is already fine enough.
● My shardor blender top is broken, can I buy the top alone?
My dear friend, if your order is in the warranty period, you can contact us and we will arrange a replacement for your without your cost.
● How long should I grind beans for a french press, I usually use a medium grind?
Usually in 6-8 sec.
● When is the wet grinder going to release?
The bowl with 4-blade is for wet grinding, while the one with 2-blade is for dry grinding.
● Is it easy to clean and dishwasher safe?
You can take off the bowl and clean it with a brush and running water, which is very easy. We do not recommend using dishwasher.
● How many teaspoons/tablespoons can fit in the spoon provided?
It depends on how large your teaspoon is. Usually the spoon provided can hold about 5g coffee powder.