Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, Adjustable Burr Mill with 18 Precise Grind Setting for 2-14 Cups.
● 18 Grinding Settings: There are 18 precise grind setting for you to choose from. The ground coffee beans can be used in drip coffee, espresso, french press or other craft coffee-style drinks.
● Burr System: The burr grinding system can avoid overheating of coffee beans, retain the flavor and fragrance of coffee beans, and obtain better taste.
● Cup Setting: The number control dial is from 2 to 14 cups, select the number of cups you want.
● Easy to Clean: Removable upper burr, hopper, chamber, included brush for easy clean them.
● What You Get: SHARDOR CG835B coffee grinder, 2 in 1 spoon (brush and spoon), Manual booklet.
Electric Burr Coffee Grinder
Better Grinding for Better Coffee
Burr Grinder System
The burr grinding system can avoid overheating of coffee beans, retain the flavor and fragrance of coffee beans, and obtain better taste.
Removable for easy cleaning and take out ground coffee.
The number scale control dial is from 2 to 14 cups to grind the amount you need.
Select Your Preferred Cups
● What is the funnel capacity in grams or ounces?
The Hopper can hold about 7.5oz coffee beans, the chamber can hold about 6.5oz coffee powder.
● What do you do when your grinder is stuck?
Step 1: Unplug the power.
Step 2: Put out the remaining coffee beans.
Step 3: Remove the hopper, the chamber, the burr mill. … see more.
● Do you have to continually hold the button to grind the coffee? Or do you just push the button in to start it?
Press once but set the number of cups to grind for. I often stop it manually anyway.
● Can it dispense directly into an espresso portafilter? If so, is there a holder or just use your hand?
It dispenses into a holding container, then you remove the container and pour it into the coffee filter that is in the coffee maker.
● How many ounces of fresh roasted beans can it hold in the hopper?
The hopper can hold about 7.5oz beans.
● Is this really a burr grinder? The coffee comes like it's a blade grinder.
It’s a burr grinder. It works great so far.
● How do you clean the internal machine itself (the burr)?
I use the small brush that is provided with the grinder.
● Can this be used for grinding spices as well?
It can be used to grind spices, but its taste is difficult to remove and needs to be cleaned in time.