Hand Mixer 350W Power Advantage Electric Handheld Mixers with 5 Stainless Steel Attachments(2 Beaters, 2 Dough Hooks and 1 Whisk), Storage Case.
● Baking with Ease: With 5 regular speed and turbo function, it will meet all of your mixing needs. Turbo function speed up for each gear, Start at a slow speed and gradually work your way up, effectively reduce splash.
● Versatile Safe Attachments: Electric hand mixer includes 5 stainless steel attachments, two dough hooks, two beaters and a whisk, perfect for cooking or baking.
● Easy to Clean: The flawless construction will save your time to clean it. You can clean the body with a single damp cloth. All the attachments are dishwasher-safe.
● Compact Storage Base: Keeps everything in one place. Not only will they not be lose to the depths of a drawer, but also it will save space for you.
● What You Get: 1x hand mixer, 2x Beaters, 2x Dough Hooks, 1x whisk, 1x storage base. We do our best to ensure you get a perfect hand mixer. If there is any problems, we are ready to help you at any time.
Enjoy Cooking, Share Life
SHARDOR HM315W features 5 speed settings and turbo function, which can make it run 2 x 5 speeds.
The peak power is 350W, is more powerful than HM226B.
Mix ingredients for a variety of recipes from slowly whipping egg whites or heavy cream at speed one to stirring in chunky ingredients, like nuts or chocolate chips at speed five and turbo speed.
With 5 regular speed and turbo function, it will meet all of your mixing needs.
Compact Storage Case
Not only will they not be lose to the depths of a drawer, but also it will save space for you.
Adjust the speed to “0”, press down the eject button. Attachments can be removed for easy cleaning.
One Button Eject
● Is this loud or does it have a high pitched sound?
Not loud at all for 350W motor even at high speed, in my opinion.
● I had a question on the beaters rusting? Do they have a tendency to rust when they are dried?
Dear friend, hello, thank you for your question, the attachments are stainless steel, they will not become rust if they are dried after using. If any problems, welcome to contact us, ouir after-sale service E-mail is email@example.com.
● Do the beaters eject easily?
Yes, they do, adust the speed at 0 and then eject the attachments. especially after one or two uses. I just LOVE its compact size and storage capabilities.
● Does it comes with turbo function?
Yes, with Turbo button, i like that.
● How long are the beaters?
I turned on med speed and takes 3-4 min. to finished my whipped cream.
● I don't want to use the case, as I put the attachments in a drawer. Can the cord be wrapped and clipped around the base?
You could do that. But I love the case, because I don't have to hunt for anything when I get ready to use it. But you can certainly wrap the cord around the mixer.
● Can you eject the attachmets while mixing?
I think it is quiet enough considering that it has a motor of 350 watts of power. In my opinion, it is silent..
● Is the Hand Mixer rechargeable?
It has a cord. You have plug it in to use it.