Hand Mixer with Snap-On Storage Case 6-Speed Plus Turbo Hand Mixer Electric With 5 Stainless Steel Attachments.
● Snap-On storage case: This hand mixer includes a convenient snap-on storage case—no more lost attachment.
● 6-Speed and Turbo Function: With a 250W motors and 6 different Speeds to help you whisk, mix and knead and the turbo of the hand mixer can help you more efficient and quick.
● Versatile Safe Attachments: Kitchen mixer includes 5 stainless steel attachments, two dough hooks, two beaters and a whisk.
● Easy Eject Button: When finish using, please adjust the speed to 0, press the eject button, the attachments will be ejected easily.
● Quality Assurance: If you have any problems with our hand mixers during the period, please contact us immediately. We are dedicated to providing you with a 100% satisfactory service.
Enjoy Cooking, Share Life
This hand mixer features 6 speed settings and turbo function, which can make it run 2 x 6 speeds. The peak power is 250W, the lowest speed is lower than HM315W.
Whip up an airy meringue or decadent cake with the SHARDOR Hand Mixer, your go to appliance for mixing, whisking and kneading. It also sets six speeds, including a burst function for additional power at any speed. A convenient snap-on storage case keeps attachments together, so you don't have to search for them each time.
250W All-Pure Copper Motor
The peak power turns to 250w when you turn the button to 6 speed. Mix dough, eggs, butter or even cream quickly, efficiently and easily, make it very smooth and creamy.
Snap-on Storage Case
Not only will they not be lose to the depths of a drawer, but also it will save space for you.
Adjust the speed to “0”, press down the eject button. Attachments can be removed for easy cleaning.
One Button Eject
10.47 x 9.53 x 5.08 inches
● Is this good for making cake/ cupcake batter ?
Yes, very easy and convenient to make any kind of batter.
● What is the length of the beaters?
The length of the beaters is 3.15 inch, 8cm.
● Do the dough hooks work to knead dough. I want to make beignets.
Yes, but it will stop after work for a while if it is overheating, kneading dough requires a lot of power. The mixer need to have a rest and start again.
● How long is the power cord?
The power cord is 59inch, 1.5meter.
● Are the beaters dishwasher safe?
Yes, the attachments are dishwasher safe.
● Is the mixer quiet?
Yes it is very quiet and powerful for a hand mixer.
● Does the beaters will be rust?
We have run the beaters of this mixer through our dishwasher numerous times and to-date have not experienced any rust related issues.
● Is this suitable for buttercream?
I would think so. I've used mine to make cheesecake. The batter is at least as thick as buttercream. I don't know what speed you need. It varies from medium to very fast.